Regular church meetings:
Sunday – 10:30 am: Worship & fellowship in the main church building, 4 Mill Street, Wincanton BA9 9AP.
Sunday 8th April – Normal Sunday service followed by our fellowship AGM: Our normal morning service will be followed by a bring and share lunch and the fellowship AGM, rescheduled because of the recent severe winter weather. If you were asked to bring food to the original meeting, we hope you can bring that same food to this meeting.
Monday (First of the month) – 10 am: Julian prayer meeting in the main church building. A time of contemplative prayer for an hour.
Monday 23rd April – 7:30pm: An evening with the Revd. Dr. Steve Finamore. Steve will give us an introduction to Pauls letter to the Romans, to prepare the study group to get the very best out of the forthcoming study of Romans.
Tuesdays – 7:30 pm: Home Group, Bible Study & Prayer. Venue announced weekly. After the Easter break the next bible study will be on Tuesday 10th April, meeting in the church, unless advised otherwise.
Tuesday 1st May – 7:30pm: Start of the new bibles study of Paul’s letter to the Romans. Meet at church unless announced otherwise.
Thursdays – 7:30 pm: Prayer gathering. Venue announced weekly.
Thursday (Third of the month – March to November) – 10:30 am till 12: coffee morning in the church hall at 4 Mill Street
Thursday 28th June – (Time TBA) – An evening with Anne, one of our north African missionaries. A great opportunity to get to know her, and hear about her work for God.
If you need further information click here for contact details.
- On the first Sunday of each month a team leads worship at Carrington House, a local care home.
- We partner with Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust to help provide pastoral care for patients, whenever requested, at Wincanton Community Hospital.
- Each Monday in term time we join staff at Wincanton Primary School to run an after school Story Club.
- Each Christmas, the Year One and Two from Wincanton Primary School join us for Christmas crafts and story telling.
- Each Easter, the Year Five and Six children from Wincanton Primary School and from Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Primary School join us to explore the Easter story in an adventure called Experience Easter.